Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been on in ages, so I decided to go ahead and post under new members so that I can introduce myself to all the new members as well as say hi to all those I have missed! Things have been crazy here in the NC, as FFS could tell you LOL! But I am back on and trying to read all the posts I have missed, I think it is going to be a lost cause LOL!

Kiara and Tynk are doing great, Zoey has found a new wonderful home. I had to find a home for her where she would be more center of attention, Ki-ki was stomoing on her WAY to much. After her FHO surgery, that was just way to much for her to deal with. She is VERY happy where she is now, she is an only dog and spoiled rotten.

Ki-ki and I have also had to put Agility training on hold for a bit but we will be starting back up in Jan, after my husband goes back to working days, I SOOOO look forward to that! But anyways! :dancing: I am so happy to be back I hope I can keep up!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Hi Passion! It's nice to meet you! ^^ I'm probably one of those new members you don't know, so welcome back to the site! Looking forward to seeing you more!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I am not sure, I have not been on in MONTHS, so it is possible. I am glad to be back on though, I miss having more people to talk poodle with LOL! Frostfire and I are both in NC she is my primary poodle comrade LOL!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Hi nice to meet you and see your dogs! I am in Myrtle Beach SC:)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Olie! Thank you, maybe someday we can have a poodle meet there are others close that would join! And hello to all the members I have not met yet and hello again to all the members I have!!!!!:fish: I forgot add that last post!! I am so scatter brained at times!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Hello Olie! Thank you, maybe someday we can have a poodle meet there are others close that would join! And hello to all the members I have not met yet and hello again to all the members I have!!!!!:fish: I forgot add that last post!! I am so scatter brained at times!
I would love that! Our dogs look alike lol:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts