Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Very cute guy !!! I wonder why they let him "wonder" around the neighborhood :rolffleyes: - it IS unsafe by all means !

Hope he will find new home that is better match for him :rainbow:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
If I replied to that add, I'm afraid I'd blow my stack. Who dyes a male dog pink at 6 months? Look at his nice face. To let him roam and then have the audacity to say "I'm afraid he'll get hit by a car!" They don't deserve him.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
They do not deserve him - that is why I said "I hope he finds a better match" !!!

It is not "dogs choice" to roam or not to roam, for goodness sake :doh:

I always say - most dogs are MUCH better off "re homed" !!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
If I replied to that add, I'm afraid I'd blow my stack. Who dyes a male dog pink at 6 months? Look at his nice face. To let him roam and then have the audacity to say "I'm afraid he'll get hit by a car!" They don't deserve him.
Geesh,I was thinking the SAME thing,who in their right mind dyes a MALE DOG PINK,GEESH,what happened to Blue or Green.LOL Poor boy...LOL

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
All that matters is that they are doing the right thing by the dog and finding him a home where he'll get the exercise he needs and won't be hit by a car.
And what's the big deal with the boy dog being pink? If pink were my favourite colour and I was into dyeing my dogs, I wouldn't hesitate dyeing Mitch a nice bright pink.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I hope the dog gets a good home, but even more I hope these people realize they aren't capable of dog ownership. Too many blame problems on the idividual dog, gender, breed or even breeder and don't take responsibility for why the dog needed to be rehomed.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Poor baby, he probably roams the neighborhood because he's not getting the attention he needs at home. Yep, this dog would be far better off being rehomed with someone who really appreciates the loyalty and affection he has to give.

I would dye a boy poodle pink. In fact I'm thinking of doing it to George.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Wish I could have another too because I wouldn't mind bringing him home. He looks like a sweet guy. The first thing I would do is have him neutered!

Too bad the owners didn't realize that, if you have an unaltered guy, he is going to roam far and wide looking for females. It's a good thing that they are looking for a more suitable home for him. I can't imagine that the neighbors appreciated an unaltered dog visiting them either.

I hope they screen new owners well.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I hope they screen new owners well.
Unfortunately I doubt that ability considering having him unaltered and preferring a home with "female dog " in residence :rolffleyes: Hopefully she WILL be altered :wacko:

I also hope some puppy-miller will not get hold of him :smow:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well.....the people never emailed me back. I hope they screen well too! Anf if they would only fix him and fence the yard he'd be much better off but actually he'd probably be happier in a home that watches him better. I dont get people that buy puppies for thousands of dollars then they dont fix them and dont train them.....its your responsibility to amke that dog a good member of society. They failed this poor guy and hopefully they find him a nice home!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts