Discussion Starter #1
Such a princess.

Looking forward to showing her within the next couple of months

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for your replies.

Lovely dogs Sivaro. Do you use something to tame the lose hair's when you pull it up?
In these pics nothing was used. She is a baby but has the best thick coat.
When they are being shown thats when you spray their hair up after you band the topknot.

Lovely, may I ask how you band their hair up like that?
She only has one small band at the front to keep out of her eyes. I find it difficult to explain how I do it, if you buy good books like Shirley Kalstone you will have it explained in there and pics on how they do it.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Well I just bought it Thursday and it's on its way now. That and some more grooming bands. Im very excited! lol

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The spray I use as they get older is called RPR it has a nice strong hold. Doesnt leave the white residue like some other hair sprays. Some ppl like to use Grd Finale. Not sure if you have these products, but worth enquiring about :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Thanks everyone for your replies.

In these pics nothing was used. She is a baby but has the best thick coat.
When they are being shown thats when you spray their hair up after you band the topknot.

She only has one small band at the front to keep out of her eyes. I find it difficult to explain how I do it, if you buy good books like Shirley Kalstone you will have it explained in there and pics on how they do it.
Oh man, I went to a nearby town (like 50 mi. or more) to go to the
mall and look for a book specifically on poodle grooming, I was so
disappointed..they didn't have a single book on grooming or on the
poodle! :eek:

But yeah, I had go to that town for other reasons also, lol.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ring your book store up and ask for Shirley Kalstone. Its the best on the market and they can order it in for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts