Poodle Forum banner

Cozi is already 8 months old!

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  KPoos 
#1 ·
So, I posted in the grooming forum that I finally tried to do some in-home grooming. I shaved her face and feet....and I know they arent' perfect, but I'm pretty happy with how easy and fun it was. Here are some pix I took of her yesterday- she's getting pretty used to this "mom playing with her fun camera" thing.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
OMG !!!! I do not know what is with me and black poodles - but when I see one like this "up-close" I JUST GO GA_GA !!!!!! I WANT OOOONEEEEEE :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Anyhow LOL - just unbelievably pretty dog - it is amazing how great that head is for a mini !!!!!!????? Who was a breeder , if it is not a secret :)

#9 ·
Thank you all very much!!! We just love Cozi so much and I just love to take photos of her.

She was a really good girl for the grooming too- I can't believe I let her grow out before this!! I really DO love the shaven poodle face!

To be honest, I didn't (and still don't) really know much about the correct conformation, etc., but I really liked the look of the standards so I tried to find a miniature breeder who's dogs looked like small standards lol.

Her breeder is a small breeder in VA- Pam Davis- She uses Kiyara lines I believe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.