Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live in northern VA and over the weekend we got over 20 inches of snow!!! The most in at least 10 years....completely unprecedented. We were snowed in so decided to have some fun with Cozi in the snow- she LOVED it....she is actually swimming and leaping through 2 feet of snow. As you can see I had to blowdry my fair share of iceballs.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I cannot believe you got that much snow there!! My parents got around 14 inches. You both look like your having fun!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, it looks like you both had a great time! I love the last three pics in the second batch.. sooo funny! "can you find me, mom?" lol And the pic of her with the snow balls all over her coat... it makes me laugh every time mine come in looking like that! :) Great pics!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You two had a great time. She looks great with her snowlights in her hair!

How tall is Cozi? I'm trying to get a gauge on how she compares to Zulee.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Fabulous!!! That looks like soooo much fun! I love the pic of cozy with snowballs stuck all over her front.

My son lives in Courtland....do you happen to know if they got snowed in too?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She really had a great time. In fact, when we walked her yesterday, she kept jumping off the plowed part and into the thick snow banks just for fun.

I haven't measured her in a little while but I think she is about 13ish inches, maybe 14. She weighs 11.5 lbs.

Spoospirit- I don't know how much snow they got in Courtland, but I wouldn't be suprised if they were snowed in as well! The reports said it was 1-2 feet all over virginia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts