Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mister at the barn a few days ago! He is my little country dog ha ha not really but he tries. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
You might be too young to remember, but those pictures
remind me of Zsa Zsa Gabor on Green Acres!!! Love the
photos and Mister is so handsome. As a side note, I lived
in University Place for 12 years and miss Washington like
crazy!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww thanks for the comments gals! He is a ham when it comes to pics :)

So Green Acres you say? Doesnt ring a bell lol....i guess i am too young. Ill have to google it and see some pics.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh and the barn is well over 100 years old...a famous circus used to stay the night there and stall the animals inside lol.....then it was a TB breeding farm for a long time. The inside stalls are HUGE! Felis has an outside stall though, but she lies it better since she can see whats going on.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hope TB doesn't mean tuberculosis! Some sort of bull? Know it's probably something obvious. Especially love the photo of Mister lying in the doorway of the barn standing (sitting) guard over the barn. Would love to live out in the country. Maybe one of these days...

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Greeen acres is the place to be..... Farm livin is the life for me Land spreading out so far and wide keep manhatten just give me that countryside .....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Greeen acres is the place to be..... Farm livin is the life for me Land spreading out so far and wide keep manhatten just give me that countryside .....
So very funny BRP.....I have been singing this all day myself. I wish I could explain to Mister the significance of the whole thing!! AHHH what would it feel like to be too young to remember Green Acres?

Wow, I just googled Green Acres and I was wrong...it was Eva Gabor not Zsa Zsa!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts