Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Noodle (the Poodle)" will come home on Saturday. I cannot wait to have dog in the house again, though the very prospect of it has me missing my departed doggies even more.

After a lot of pleas from my husband, I relented and we will be picking the pup up while out kids are in Michigan. Our dog walker will come check on him and carry him outside for bathroom breaks every hour while we are work.

This will be my first time outside house training a dog in the city. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. Good luck with house training. Good you have a dog walker lined up to help. While he won't be "trustworthy" for quite some time he will catch on pretty quick. Looking forward to hearing more of the adventures of noodle the poodle.

·
Premium Member
9,703 Posts
You are going to have so much fun with a puppy! Have a big praise and treat party when the puppy goes outside. A good enzymatic cleaner on hand for the inevitable accidents. The dog sitter is going to be a big help.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Noodle the poodle, what a cute name. Good luck with the toilet training.

Reactions: Getting ready

·
Premium Member
23,213 Posts
I think you have asked tons of great questions and must be well prepared. Don't be too nervous or you will forget to have fun. And you will have tons of fun!!!

Reactions: Getting ready
1 - 11 of 11 Posts