Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had to shave her face!

I forgot how much I loved a clean face on Dodger! I was really liking her fluffy face but I'm happy I shaved it.

I'm sure she will miss drinking lots of water just to run back over and lay her head in my lap for an amusing time.

Who knew there was an actual poodle under that hair! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know how you feel about the water thing, my boy has a beard and sometimes i think about shaving it just for that reason but i just cant do it, it suits him so well lol but you baby is beautifull i love the colors.

·
Registered
213 Posts
She does look better...not that she looked bad the other way!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now i'm just debating if I should leave the ears or shave them...they have hardly ever been this long..I usually take a 5 blade to them.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I like her ears, I wouldn't change them. She looks great and very girly :p

Where did you get her pink collar?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for all the wonderful compliments. She got to show off today at the dog park! Unfortunately dumb me forgot my camera.

The 1in thick pink collar on her in the fuzzy face pic is just from Petsmart. It's what I usually keep on her for tags and such and i dont know if it is visible but she has a light pink martingale collar on in the other photos which is also from Petsmart oddly enough.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I love her soft furry face and I love love love her clean face. Such a pretty girl no matter the doo :)
I am always tempted to go for short ears. I love the nice tidy appearance of short ears.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts