·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't help it, these cute little dog dresses was on
clearance at Wal-Mart for three dollars, and even if Cash
is a boy...look how cute! LOL!

He also has a cowboy outfit though, complete with
bandanna and hat, but I don't have a picture of it yet...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't leave it on him long, and he hoestly didn't even act like it was on hopping around in the floor being his usual happy go lucky self. I've been considering taking him to the nursing home for a visit, maybe then he will wear it. :p

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Animal cruelty!!!!!! :biggrin: He looks adorable - it takes a real man to wear a dress! Tell everyone it's a modern version of the kilt!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
My Mom got me the cutest little pink dress that has a little toile on it for Zulee. It reminds me of a little tu tu! She also got her a really nice jacket for when it gets cold. My hubby asks me, "Do we have to dress her?" You should have seen his panicked little puppy face.

LOL. I think Cash looks cute as a bug. Poor thing though, I bet he will get a complex if he wears the dress too much. Did you see the camo carrier bag that Cuddleparty had for sale in the general chat area? I don't know if she sold it or not. It might make up for the dress.

Sounds like we need picks of his cowboy outfit too.

·
Registered
546 Posts
hahaha! ok.. I have to say, he looks pretty adorable. but he is a boy! no dresses.. unless he is transgender. :)

before I picked up Snoops, I purchased an ENTIRE wardrobe for him. I was bent on dressing him up. I even considered dresses.. I thought it would be ok. Well, when I finally got him, something changed. I realized that he had feelings too, and would feel embarrassment and a whole range of emotions that we all do. Basically.. he felt like a dork in some of those outfits! I put a bow in his hair, once and ONLY once. He hated it. These days, I just let him be a dog... if it's cold out, he has a Snoopy hoodie that he wears. For special events he has a skull patterned tie that he wears. That's basically it tho. I let him be a boy dog.

However.. the cowboy outfit sounds tempting. Where did you say you picked it up from? hehehehe.....

Oh, btw.. yes, I do still have the camo carrier available if anyone is interested (thanks BFF!) :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Poor little cash lol! He looks to cute to be a boy in that! LOL! Are you sure he is not silver, his nose seems to be more silver then just in the last pics...Anyways, I think my husband would have stood up for the little man lol dog or now, his can is neutered so the only testosterone he has here is little Sammy LOL, so a dress on a male dog would have been to much for him LMAO!!!!!! Can not wait to see pics of the cowboy outfit!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, take my word-he honestly doesn't mind, I should get a video, lol! BTW, I actually think he is a BLUE! I shaved his face yesterday and it looks silver while the rest of him remains coal black. Neat-o! :p

I will try to get a picture of the cowboy outfit,
it's hilarious!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts