Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I have a horse and a poodle. I just registered here, and I have already seen at least two folks who regularly post on the Chronicle of the Horse board: neVar and Cbrand. Any others?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
OK, so I have a horse and a poodle. I just registered here, and I have already seen at least two folks who regularly post on the Chronicle of the Horse board: neVar and Cbrand. Any others?
No COTH for me. I was a UDBBer but I have not been on that board for months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No COTH for me. I was a UDBBer but I have not been on that board for months.
Right sorry. I recognize you from the UDBB. I do not go there often. You gave me excellent advice when we were looking for a puppy. He is in my profile pic (terrier clip on the ears and all).

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Right sorry. I recognize you from the UDBB. I do not go there often. You gave me excellent advice when we were looking for a puppy. He is in my profile pic (terrier clip on the ears and all).

Thanks for your help!
Glad to be of help. Who are you on UDBB? Who did you end up buying a puppy from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am IFG everywhere. You were very kind to give me advice through the PMs. I ended up going through the Poodle Club of MA, by contacting their breeders and getting a referral. Kobe is from Ochi Poodles. He is Beechwood and Ariel breeding. BTW, his stance is funny in his pic, but he is nicely built. We are working on agility, and he has enough hops to top Michael Jordan. When excited, he bounces straight into the air. I frequently see flying poodle out of the corner of my eye. Strange sight, but he is a happy boy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts