Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around at breeders for my next puppy for end of this year or sometime next year and think I may have found a breeder/breeding I'm interested in.
Trying to make it to PCA to meet the breeder and some of her dogs but at probably a good 1000 bucks for that trip, and needing to save up for puppy purchase price I'm not sure I can afford PCA AND puppy.
I then looked into flights to where the breeder is to fly down and pick up the puppy but they're fairly expensive as well (especially if I have to add a hotel night and car rental and such to that).
Flying/shipping a puppy does scare me a little bit though I know people fly dogs all the time, but that may be my best option, though I also know that there are a lot of new restrictions on flying dogs and the possible litter could be ready to go around Christmas which makes things even dicier.
But I thought I would take a look into things and see the approximate cost of shipping a puppy. Has anyone done us to canada and could let my know approximate cost?

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
If you call the airlines and know what potential city the puppy would be shipped from, you can see the cost of the airline.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts