Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so excited to find this forum!! Now I know that there are other people who are obsessed with their dogs and understand that poodles are probably the BEST breed EVER! I lived alone my junior year of college in 2005 and thought I needed a companion...so I found a black standard poodle breeder who had only 1 puppy left. This puppy was the runt AND she had a hernia. When i met her I fell in love and said "hernia or not, im getting her!"
She won over EVERYONE'S hearts on campus. I was friends with the Rugby and lacrosse team, the "toughest" guys around, and they adored her! They have a completely different opinion of poodles now :)

Tessa is now 4.5 years old, we live in West chester, Pennsylvania with my parents. 2 years ago my dad adopted an apricot standard, male, who is a little off the wall :) but he is adorable!

Cant wait to share stories!
-Lindsey

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Welcome !!!! Love the avatar of your poo ! My poodles make my life complete ..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spoos!

SO HAPPY TO LEARN A NEW TERM FOR MY PWANCHASE!! (yes, when i was 5 i made up that nick name for my first Spoo)

My two Spoos are working hard on their rawhides right now :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
What a cutie you have! Welcome!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did my link to my pictures work? I have more i can add up there, but these I already had posted. I'm still not positive what I'm doing on here :)
Thanks for all the wonderful greetings! I love seeing everyones dogs!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts