Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m curious what conditioner brand to use. I’m currently use nature’s recipe almond crisp shampoo. And then earthbath aloe conditioner. I never used conditioner until recently and discovered how much easier it to brush the coat out straight It really helps with getting a nice finished look. Must admit though I have trouble spreading it around thoroughly. Ideas please
🐩🐩

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I dilute both shampoo and conditioner as needed to facilitate an even lather. As for which conditioner, I prefer Isle of Dogs products but also have some Chris Christensen on hand, picked up at a show years ago. I have also tried Earthbath and similar products, but I find I get my money's worth from Isle of Dogs. It costs more upfront but it lasts forever, and I'm forever grateful for whitening formulas.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Liz and Mia,
I dilute as well. I’ll grab some Isle of Dogs and give it a go.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, make that Nature’s Specialties. That’s the shampoo I use. Going to go with their conditioner as well keep the scent the same
Have a great day with Mia

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am currently using shampoo and conditioner from cowboy magic, which I dilute as well and for the price of the trio set I found on amazon its been working out for us.
I use Cowboy Magic products on my hair! 😂 Love the stuff! Works great!
I do use the Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine product on Bobby sometimes before I brush and comb him. Works well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts