Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I haven't logged in nearly 4 years. I started this account with my miniature poodle, Audi. She is over 10 years old now. In November, I finally got a dog of my own. I adopted a light red miniature poodle from South Korea. He is the light of my life! We are moving to Germany in October. He will have lived in 3 continents and countries in less than a year. :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Welcome back - what a poppet of a pup!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well isn’t he just an adorable little curl floof? What is his name? Does he get along with Audi?
Thank you :) His name is Bonggu! I kept his Korean name. He loves Audi but Audi has a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with him. LOL. I think she's gotten more used to him by now. He is very rambunctious and in her face at all times and she's definitely not used to that. 🤣

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
He’s adorable and what a fascinating life for a dog to have lived in 3 different continents and countries in one year.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Cool name! He sounds like he’d get along with my Lacey.
Audi is a little old lady at 10, I hope she has a place to escape and get a break from Bonggu (assuming they live together)! I’d love to see a picture of her too, if you have one.
Good luck in Germany. You’re brave to move to the other side of the world.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts