Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LET ME OUT! I wanna get wet! Come on, please?!?!?

This is what I get when it rains. She stands or sits at the deck door and wimpers and whines. Looks at me, whimpers and whines. She just loves to play in the rain.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lol I get the exact opposite! I have to carry him outside to go to the loo in the rain, and then if he doesn't and I come in without him for even half a minute, he's crying at the door to get back in!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
She thinks she is a WATER dog like a Chessie or Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Tell her she's a poodle with beautiful bouncy curly hair. Poodles don't do such things! (except when they think no one's looking)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
You're lucky! Mine are like Flake's. They won't go off the porch to potty if it's raining! Yet one of them will go in the water to play. Go figure...LOL

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Aww, a poodle kept indoors when it's raining outside--that's a crime! Chagall always wants to go out and dance between the raindrops whenever he can. He thinks being kept indoors on a rainy day is a punishment. I told him once he learns to bathe and blow dry himself, he can go out in a hurricane if he wants.

He has a hooded yellow rain slicker which he's very good about wearing, but still those long poodle legs and paws get wet and muddy, he has boots too but I seldom put them on him. He'll jump in any puddle, pool, creek, go out to play or do his "business" in a downpour, but when he hears his bath water running he scoots away!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts