Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom bought me my very first poodle a couple months ago and well i am still learning about the breed i was woundering if any of you could tell me oppinions on what color my boy should be when he matures? right now he is mostly black with a white beard, white chest and he has a siler color on his back toes and in between all his toes. Plus he is starting to get white or silver stray hairs all over especially his face. Here is a pic oh and his family history his sire is blk & wht, dam is blk & wht hes also got silver, cr blk pts, all black, wht & slv, all kinds of colors lol
01011137.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very cute. I would say black, but there seems to be a lot of colors mixed in. Where did you get him at?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mom got him from a breader here in Missouri, im trying to look her up to see if she has anymore cause im really wanting a party and we got him and his brother pratically free, some people are saying that what ever color is in between the toes is what he should mature at but i dont know

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
He's an abstract with the white blaze and chin, but his general collor will most likely stay black with perhaps some grizzling or light fading. Grizzling is white hairs coming in along the back, tail, and topknot ususally.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love the white beard. It gives him character.

What's his name? (ETA: Never mind, it's Mannie, just saw that) Great name for him!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He's an abstract with the white blaze and chin, but his general collor will most likely stay black with perhaps some grizzling or light fading. Grizzling is white hairs coming in along the back, tail, and topknot ususally.
I agree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts