Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flip is growing out of his pup collar, and I wanted to find him something fun to wear. I found this website, check it out if you like cute collars. :)

I'll let you know how the quality, etc is when they arrive. The customer service so far is phenom. I had a few questions and they got back to me right away and were extremely friendly.

I went with these two:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
You forgot the link. Bailey needs a new harness, I can't find one that fits him and is cute. I'm super picky, but those collars are cute! Harley has a leather Harley Davidson collar. He'll probably have it till the day he is no longer w/ me. It took forever to find and wasn't cheap.

I asked about dog collars at a HD dealership and the clerk took me over to the jewlery case. They have leather collars for people, but not for dogs. LMAO!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy cow, the collars arrived already yesterday!

I think I ordered them Friday.
They are awesome and well made. They look great.

I'll try to snap a few photos...I highly recommend them though...the hardware is heavy duty and the nylon is really nice, as is the ribbon. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Thanks for the reco, they have some fantastic collars! I can't wait to get a collar for my little guy. My mom already got me a fantastic leather leash as well as a brush. It's all very early considering I probs won't have my pup till May!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reco, they have some fantastic collars! I can't wait to get a collar for my little guy. My mom already got me a fantastic leather leash as well as a brush. It's all very early considering I probs won't have my pup till May!
It's kind of exciting to get the stuff ready, isn't it? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts