Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let everyone know about some really pretty collars at good prices. I have ordered several for Rufus and they are good quality.The web site is www.caninecollars.com. They make them for all the holidays.

·
Registered
11 Posts
While these are a little bit more limited in design, I LOVE the collars and especially the harnesses from Lupine Pets!!!

For those of you who have a new baby that is teething or a dog that likes to chew his or her collar/harness/lead, these are the collars for you! They have a "chew proof" guarantee--if your poo chooses to have its collar/lead/harness as a snack (as mine did when I left the harness too close to the crate and he pulled it inside and had a gnaw-fest), all you have to do is mail it back to them with your contact info and they will send you a brand new one- FREE OF CHARGE! They don't even charge you for return shipping! Or require you show them your original purchase receipt! You can even request a different pattern in the same style for the replacement!

Clearly I'm way too excited about these.

I got Carter the purple harness with the gold embriodered fleur de lis, and he looks like an adorable prince!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
While these are a little bit more limited in design, I LOVE the collars and especially the harnesses from Lupine Pets!!!
Clearly I'm way too excited about these.
QUOTE]

I agree with you there, those lupine collars are great and what a deal they are if you have one that gets chewed. I have a spoo that comes in for grooming who's owner just loves them. I think I am going to get new martingales for my mine once we get the puppy so they can match :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
click on the designer collars link beside it will tell you how to order. Here is a link to Casey and Mandys new collars
http://www.lukesallnatural.com/rogz-beach-choker-collar-1322-p-1570.html?cPath=26_56_38

click on the litte button that says enlarge Casey got x and Mandy got the purple one.
I bought the exact same flat collars so that they learn to walk on flat leads hopefully.
I had to order from the states as I could not find this style in Canada anywhere only the martigales and I wanted to try the choke type Worked great last night for training class on Casey he got it quick. I am sure the steak in my hand helped though he he

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love the collars.
I just recently got Savanna a pink one very much like the pink one on that site. It was so cute with the standard poodles on it, and then I noticed she was scratching her neck and then bleeding and I took it off and it had very rough sharp edges where they had stitched the material on the collar. I was disappointed because it was so her. Can you tell me if this collar is nice and smooth on the inside where it touches the neck. I don't want to order another one if it is the same. I was not able to return that one, and I have become a collar/leash/ product junkie and my husband will kill me if order something and it doesn't work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts