Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got a "cold day" snow day due to the temps. The boys were dying to play outside so we bundled them up for about ten minutes and I had to get a picture. Wrigley was standing so nice until I snapped the shot! Silly boy!
He loves the snow though. He'd stay out no matter what the temp is.
Sorry the picture is dark - I tried to make it bigger but it wouldn't let me.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
You are braver than me!!! I got up late this morning and it was -18 outside. I told the boys to think of things they wanted to do inside today because nobody is leaving! LOL! Jenny could care less though. She likes to run through the snow with her nose buried like a little snow plow, she comes in with snow all over her face and in her eyes. But it is sunny! Haven't seen the sun for quite awhile. I'll enjoy it through the windows though!

·
Registered
616 Posts
It snowed here today too!! So Dutch got to experience snow for the first time(Iwas in bed so I didnt get to see him) and m¥ DH said it was the funniest thing ever!! Dutch would stay outside ALL day no matter the weather as well,. Most days I have to pick him up to come inside!! :(

·
Registered
627 Posts
We had school canceled for tomorrow as well. We decided to wait to tell Ryan until tomorrow! When he thinks he has school, he can't seem to wake up. When it's a weekend or school holiday, he is up at the crack of dawn!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Our schools around here all closed for tomorrow too. Our school was already out for Fri. and Mon. So they get a whole week off! They canceled Wed. for snow and today for temps. They are already bouncing off the walls, I'm going to have to try to find something to do to get out of the house this weekend before we all go batty!

·
Registered
554 Posts
School has been out for 2 days here and its been so cold the furry and non-fur kids can't even go out to play. We are all getting a little stir-crazy in my house! My poodles are too old and wise to go out when its this cold...they would rather just run around the house at full speed to work off their excess energy! then the kids join in and its one long line of running dogs and kids!

Oh well like they say, its all fun and games until someone gets hurt...but the someone is normally me who gets jumped on my someone else!

I can't wait until its a bit warmer so I can take the kids and the dogs all out at once...they all need to burn off some steam from being inside all the time! The nice thing is with most of them outside at one time they normally ALL come in TIRED and ready for a nice long nap!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts