Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our two Spoos will be a year old this month. From the same litter, Coal is the thoughtful, gentle one; Suzy is the cuddly, jumpy, active one. I've longed for a Spoo for many years, and had several other wonderful dogs along the way. The Spoos are my absolute favorite! Looking forward to learning more about how to best care for them and enjoy them through the forum.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will get lots of advise here. I too have had many dogs in my lifetime and I have my first standard poodle. He turned 1 in December. You are very brave training two at the same time. I think this is it for me so I am h hopeful mine will soon settle down a bit more and be a nice well trained boy. He has just started a bit of wild behavior again although he knows what he is suppose to do. I am guessing his hormones have kicked in some but that will be taken care of soon. Working with him everyday helps.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome! I also have my first Spoo, although she is only just coming up on 5 months old. She's definitely the best pup we could have ever asked for! I don't think I'll ever go back to shedding breeds, even though I do love golden retrievers. Look forward to seeing pictures of your doggies and getting to know you guys better

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Welcome. Two spoos - boy I would love to see photos and to learn more about your twins.

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
Wow - 2 spoos and I thought I had a difficult time with one boy for the first 2 years. Post photos we you can, please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to share their pictures, but can't figure out how...It asks for a URL. I have the pics saved on my desktop. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
I would love to share their pictures, but can't figure out how...It asks for a URL. I have the pics saved on my desktop. Any help is appreciated.
Not under Quote but under the other tabs for posting you will see a little paperclip. Click that will let you search for the photo you want. get the photo or photos you want then click upload the when it says click close window, the photo will not actually show up until you submit your post. That works for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts