Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First grooming conference ever!!! I'm very excited that after eight years grooming I finally get to go to one the poo contest is tomorrow and I can't wait! If they have another one here next year I think I might try a comp with Zulu... Well see!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep Colorado I think it's the first year it's ndgaa. I just have to say I met sue zecco and got to talk poodles with her I'm on cloud nine!!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I assume you are going to Colorado for your groomfest. I haven't heard if this one. But. Hope you have fun and do lots of shopping.
The Carolina Groomfest became the Colorado Groomfest THIS year :( I'm sad for me cause now there are no close shows, but happy for the peeps in Colorado and surrounding areas. Closest show to me now is Atlanta Pet Fair which is a great show, btw, just a bit to far to drive and I hate flying to a show because I'm so limited to what I can bring back.

Hope you had a blast :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Oh, OK....I do remember the Carolina Groomfest. I would sure love to visit anywhere out west...When I do shows, I only see the inside of the hotel where the show is held. I never have "sightseeing time"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts