Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clover is at her vet appt now, and I am just waiting to hear from my husband to hear what the problem is. :nailbiting: I'm praying it's not broken, or a ripped tendon or anything like that. I'm sure they will be doing an xray, and hopefully can give her an injection or some meds to relieve her pain. Please think some good thoughts for Clover! I will KUP!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am praying for Clover! She has been in pain too long.
Hope she leaves the Vet with a clear diagnosis and
a reduction in pain!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I'll be watching the forum today to find out what Clover's diagnosis is. Keeping her in my prayers and sending healing thoughts her way! :hug:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
:marchmellow: Good Vibes!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I got a quick update from my husband. He called me quickly when the doctor stepped out of the room. She has a hairline fracture--it sounds like it's pretty minor, but I will know more specifics when he gets home. I asked him if they were going to give her some pain meds or an injection, and he said yes, but then the doctor walked back in the room, so I'm not sure which one. He said they were not going to put her in a cast or a splint, just wrap her up real tight, so I'm guessing whatever the xray showed was not that bad, thank goodness!! I will know more later, but thank you so much for all of your kind words and positive thoughts!!! :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Well, I got a quick update from my husband. He called me quickly when the doctor stepped out of the room. She has a hairline fracture--it sounds like it's pretty minor, but I will know more specifics when he gets home. I asked him if they were going to give her some pain meds or an injection, and he said yes, but then the doctor walked back in the room, so I'm not sure which one. He said they were not going to put her in a cast or a splint, just wrap her up real tight, so I'm guessing whatever the xray showed was not that bad, thank goodness!! I will know more later, but thank you so much for all of your kind words and positive thoughts!!! :)
Thanks so much for the update. I am glad that it is not too horrible for that Sweet little baby :) She will be healed in no time then ...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Thanks for the update. I am so glad that it's only a minor, hairline fracture. I hope the vet gives her the pain shot and sends medicine home. I know that's what mine would do.

Sending positive vibes for her speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
That is why my concern was. Im glad it is nothing too major. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon and no bad effects from anything!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts