Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was woundering if any of you knew of a place i can go online to purchase a good set of clippers and hopefully make payments for it, the ones i have i got from wal-mart a few months ago and now they are not cutting at all. Thank you

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I don't know about payments but you can try: Groomers BBS

It's the groomers.net swap and shop..i bought a bunch of my grooming supplies on here used but cheap. it was well worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Are your blades dull? Maybe you just need to get them sharpened or get new blades?? I got most of my stuff from PetEdge, but as was mentioned - you have to pay for them up front (at least with a credit card - then you could make payments)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Make payments? No such thing unless you put it on your credit card and make payments to them. Resonable prices are available through Pet edge and Ryans Pet supply. As a professional groomer, I highly recommend Andis clippers. You can get a low end A5 clipper with a 10 blade for about 119.00. I have used Andis exclusively for almost 20 years and have absolutely no complaints about their quality. The problem with your wal mart clipper is that they are poorly designed and lack enough power to do the job you are asking. They also don't have the correct type of blades and many of them cannot be sharpened. Keep an eye out at yard sales too. I scored a brand new set of 2 speed Andis A5's at a sale just 2 weeks ago...for 2 bucks! With a new 4F blade!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts