Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:star:Ok, I am looking for a few things to make grooming life a lot better, but am no pro, & don't wanna be. I thought it would be neat for all of us to have a 'classified' add. If you have anything to buy, trade, or sell, or even ideas for good prices, let us know!

I will go first...

I need a forced air dyer. :moneymouth:
I don't want to buy a new one because I won't use it enough, but not having one sucks! anyway, hope everyone can use this!:star:

·
Registered
616 Posts
are you trying to see if anyone has one for sale? I think you should notify the administrator about making a new section called For Sale or Trade. People can post what they are ISO(in search of) or what they have for trade or sale, or FFS(free for shipping). Great idea!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
LOL I did that for some grooming apparel I wanted and didn't really factor in the shipping and the exchange rate so the top and pants which I saw advertised for $45 US ended up costing me $150 AUS :eek:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LOL I did that for some grooming apparel I wanted and didn't really factor in the shipping and the exchange rate so the top and pants which I saw advertised for $45 US ended up costing me $150 AUS :eek:
ROFL, Sorry, thats probably not funny, but it sounds soooo much like something I might do. :banghead:

Im not sure I have anything to sell and I'm "puppy poor", (meaning I am hoarding my tip money to save for a puppy), so I shouldn't buy anything either.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I would love to see a for sale area for grooming and puppy stuff! I am sure everyone of us has a closet full of out-dated clippers or old brushes that a newbie poodle owner would love for cheap!

I will look around and see what I have...I bet I have some clippers or something that someone might want.

·
Registered
912 Posts
ROFL, Sorry, thats probably not funny, but it sounds soooo much like something I might do. :banghead:

Im not sure I have anything to sell and I'm "puppy poor", (meaning I am hoarding my tip money to save for a puppy), so I shouldn't buy anything either.

LOL Lucky I like the set so much, what's even funnier is that I didn't even realise how much it ended up costing me till I did the accounts for the business I was just so impressed with the outfit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts