Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am a new member and looking forward to sharing my love of Standard Poodles. My husband and I have a five year old red standard poodle and he is the love of our lives. On November 21st he was diagnosed with Oral Malignant Melanoma. Tomorrow we will get the results of more tests and where we go from here. It’s a terminal cancer and we are completely devastated. Anyone else know if this cancer?

·
Premium Member
23,210 Posts
Oh dear I am sorry is is a sad diagnosis that brings you to join. I am not familiar with melanoma in dogs. But if you start a new thread in the Poodle Health subforum you may be more likely to catch the eye of someone who has experience with it.

·
Premium Member
9,703 Posts
I also am sorry that your young boy’s oral cancer brought you here. Texas-sized hugs your way and same sized hopes that you have a compassionate and skilled oncologist. We’re here for you and Christy.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
I’m so sorry.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am so very sorry of this news. But I am sure you have a strong boy who will hopefully bring you happiness for many many more years to come.

Please check the PoodleHealth page for more answers. You can search in the forum for key words. This may help.

Prayers and hugs to you and your family. Please keep us posted on the diagnosis you get. Much love from us

1 - 5 of 5 Posts