Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
He has a bigger presence than the tree, love it!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I finally resorted to the skinny tree when I just could not single-handedly deal with a big tree anymore. My dad loves having a Christmas tree, so he has the remote control right next to his TV watching chair. He is a happy man, able to control the TV and his Christmas tree, without even rising from his chair. Life is good!

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Thanks. I finally resorted to the skinny tree when I just could not single-handedly deal with a big tree anymore. My dad loves having a Christmas tree, so he has the remote control right next to his TV watching chair. He is a happy man, able to control the TV and his Christmas tree, without even rising from his chair. Life is good!
tree 2019 (2).jpg

I agree a pencil tree for the last 3 years

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh those hat pictures are adorable!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When out on the lawn there arose 1290.JPG 3.10.15.St.Patty.s.1247.jpg such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Hah, we live in California. With the drought and a big tortoise we have no lawn. As for a clatter, could be sirens from a fire, the shaking from an earthquake ,or just Camp Pendleton practicing with their artillery.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts