Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give us ya pics of your Poodle(s) next to the Christmas Tree!

BTW, we don't do anything by small standards lol

It is late, and my camera is crap, so pics aren't great, I'll try to get better pics tomorrow
And we are gonna decorate it, when we go and get some! lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Did you cut that tree yourself? Or did you have to hire it done? hahaha! That thing is huge. I can't wait to see the ornaments that your going to hang. Hurry with the new pics please!!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
What the heck kind of ladder are you going to have to use in order to decorate this ginormous tree?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lmao!!! You said you were gonna get a big one, but geepers!!!!

It is from their own property (i was chatting to him online last night when they were going out to get it!) and it's set up in a sorta courtyard in the middle of the house.

and it's awesome! Can't wait to see it decorated!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you cut that tree yourself? Or did you have to hire it done? hahaha! That thing is huge. I can't wait to see the ornaments that your going to hang. Hurry with the new pics please!!
Lol, we cut it down ourselves.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh wow, haha, I almost didn't see the dobe! Wow, is that in a greenhouse?
Lol, yeah Duke is pretty dark, and my camera is crap lol

Our house is half wrapped around an internal coutyard, which kinda makes it huge lol

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What the heck kind of ladder are you going to have to use in order to decorate this ginormous tree?
That tree was a bloody mission to get up lol
If you look behind it, there is a room, which is a bathroom, we put a huge ladder up to a rafter on the ceiling, and then climbed on the roof and tied the tree to the rafter and roof so it doesn't fall down

Poor dogs, that is usually where we feed them lol

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, it'll take awhile to do lol
And I'm about to head off to Agility Training, so it'll have to wait
We also need to get heaps more decorations too...

·
Registered
861 Posts
And here I was going to post a picture of our first poodle Christmas Tree Ornament! LOL.

After Bella's grooming on Friday I will share. Right now she looks like Barkley from the muppets.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
All my babies by the tree..or at least close

So we managed some pretty good individual pics. Got some red eye but we enjoyed and laughed like crazy at them!!

christmas 015.jpg

christmas 003.jpg

christmas 008.jpg

christmas 011.jpg

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
awwh Olie your dogs are gorgeous!!

Mine on the other hand...they're little spazes xDD\
here are the photos that were salvageable from the million we took hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
awwh Olie your dogs are gorgeous!!

Mine on the other hand...they're little spazes xDD\
here are the photos that were salvageable from the million we took hahaha
THANK YOU, SO ARE YOURS!! AN MINE WERE SPAZES TOO BUT IT WAS FUN - CAPS WOOPS:doh:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol, they were all so good!

Those antlers are huge!!!
I loved all the individual pics of the dogs, can you get a combined one????

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Lol, they were all so good!

Those antlers are huge!!!
I loved all the individual pics of the dogs, can you get a combined one????
I tried twice now.........any suggestions? The bigger issue is that dislike the things on their head. I so want one together.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awww, I love pet pics near the Christmas tree.. or just in Christmas "clothes". :)

So, jak, you are a Dobie/Poodle person too, hey? LOL.. me too! And, WOW, what a HUGE tree. Love to see the pics of it all decorated!

Olie, sweet pics! Ummm, who's hiding behind the dog...LOL!

Keith, I burst out laughing when I opened that first pic and saw those HUGE antlers on that little guy... so funny and so darn cute!!!! :)

Gee, hope we get to see more members Christmas Tree Poodle pics! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tried twice now.........any suggestions? The bigger issue is that dislike the things on their head. I so want one together.
Do they have a good stay/wait?

Saffy doesn't like being close to the other dogs to much, and she has a solid stay so will stay, despite not wanting to be there
I just have a couple bits of food, and position them there, and tell them to wait/stay.

Our Dobie has a reasonable stay, he knows he has to, but he is learning to control his impulses lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts