Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
I just learned about this type of treat product. I'm considering it for the boys as a Christmas nifty gifty. Does anyone have experience with something like this?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Annie is getting a Harriet The Hedgehog for her December birthday and both dogs are getting new puzzle toys for Christmas.

My dad's dog is getting a new pair of human slippers in my dad's size (she keeps eating dad's, so I figured I might as well direct the gift to the true eventual owner)😁.

The dogs are bad at keeping secrets -Annie has bought both my mom and I backseat covers for the car.

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Mia is in need of nothing. What do you give the dog who has everything? Playdates. You can never have too many friends nor see them too often. I don't know if I can get a full 12 days of Christmas playdates this year, but we can get in 8 days of Hanukkah.

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
243 Posts
Fenris loves squeak toys so I got 2 new ones and gave him one right away because I'm weak. So he already has the giant rainbow-haired unicorn which he loves to play with. I left the rocket ship for under the tree. He already has bats, squirrels, a dragon, a turtle, an alligator, and a dinosaur so it's just adding to his weird squeak toy collection. Did I maybe go overboard in the squeak toys?

Plus we are starting puppy classes next week so maybe that counts too?

·
Registered
Benjamin Franlkin - Senior Tpoo, Apple Butter - mpoo puppy
96 Posts
I'm getting my old houndy poundy a chicken breast, if her health keeps strong enough for her til Christmas.

Old man Benjamin Franklin is getting a new bed. Poor boy had his favorite bed stolen by the pup! So I'm going to get him another one.

Puppy Apple Butter is getting some toilet paper rolls stuffed with kibble. She's already spoiled with everything else!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Misha has way too many toys already but I'm sure he will get a new toy for Christmas. Not sure what though. My mother will no doubt get something. And I'll probably give him a new chew so he is occupied during morning festivities. Dogs are better at Christmas than people. Our dogs have always been happy to rip open their gifts and are so joyful to get them.

·
Super Moderator
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just learned about this type of treat product. I'm considering it for the boys as a Christmas nifty gifty. Does anyone have experience with something like this?

View attachment 471515
I've never tried this product, but I think it's a great idea. Peggy goes nuts for cod liver oil capsules, and would happily lick that vile liquid in place of a traditional treat! So as long as this stuff is stinky and healthy, it sounds pretty perfect to me.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sammy will be getting his new car seat and harness. I'm sure I will get him a few new toys. Wish there was a puzzle toy exchange/library around here. Once he figures it out, he is done with it. It would be nice to rotate puzzle toys.

·
Super Moderator
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All of Normie's gifts are PF recommended! An ugly fish, a raccoon and a fox, and two balls.

We plan to line them up in a row and give all of them to him at once. Blow his little poodle mind.

And we have a fun - if silly - dog Advent calendar.
I need to hear more about this advent calendar!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Normie won't need Christmas gifts - we moved a big chair today and found 5 toys!

This does not reflect well on my housekeeping skills.
Ha! Yesterday I recorded a video of Mia eating a turkey-stuffed Kong, only to realize you can see blobs of detritus in the carpet. I swear I vacuumed earlier this week :oops:

BTW, that Advent calendar looks tremendous!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts