Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

how cute!!! I can't wait to get my christmas pics done! I also can't wait to see more of everyone else's

·
Registered
912 Posts
They look great and so well behaved. Makes me want to put up my Xmas Tree and break out the Xmas lights - might do that this weekend. T would have been chewing on Santas beard and generally creating havoc :smile:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I think almost all PetSmarts and PetCo stores have a day when Santa visits. I have taken mine in the past...but its too much chaos for one picture for us!

These days its bad enough taking the 3 human kids with all the crying and whining...I bet the dog would be more well behaved than the 2 yr old!

With your 2 being so well behaved, they look like they should get anything they asked for!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Love that pic. I took my Lotus in a few yrs ago to JC Penny's and they were great with her. I'll try to find her pics and post them. Im planning on getting the pack in to Penny's in the next week or so for some up-dated pics. Of course I still need to get my kids in too....well first. lol

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oh now that is a great looking picture, too! Lotus looks so nice and relaxed, you can tell she is nice and comfortable in her environment!

Glad they were good with her, I know some people think you are crazy when you bring your dogs in to have pics taken!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Oh now that is a great looking picture, too! Lotus looks so nice and relaxed, you can tell she is nice and comfortable in her environment!

Glad they were good with her, I know some people think you are crazy when you bring your dogs in to have pics taken!
Ya the girls were great. They let Lotus wear there Santa Hat and gave her many treats. She was loving all the attention.

I think of my dogs as my kids. So what if the dogs get professional pics every few yrs. They are a huge part of my family and I want to be able to show my grand children the doggies there daddie's grew up with. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts