Poodle Forum banner

Christmas Pics are here now

2410 Views 19 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  SECRETO
These pics are of my boys, Alex and Andrew and there favorite black Poodle....Eli!

Merry Christmas to all !

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. It will one sad day when I have to look back at these photo's to remember my boys so young and Eli with us. My Pitbull is getting up there in age and that will be a aweful day for our whole family when we loose her. Luckily I have lots of pics of her through the years.

· Registered
132 Posts
Happy New Year -Jenn, those boys are adorable as well as Eli. I only wish I could get our puppy (Cabernet's) to stand still for one tiny second to take a decent shot. He's almost 6 months now. Losing all the baby teeth...Suzanne

· Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Happy New Year -Jenn, those boys are adorable as well as Eli. I only wish I could get our puppy (Cabernet's) to stand still for one tiny second to take a decent shot. He's almost 6 months now. Losing all the baby teeth...Suzanne
Wow...6 months old already. I remember you talking about getting your pup but did you post any pics. I would love to see your (cabernet's) pup. That the breeder you got her from in Cali right? Please post a pic!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.