Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
OMG, that is wonderful! I love them! Those really say Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
554 Posts
What a handsome trio of boys you have there! You must be so proud! Great pictures and merry Christmas to you!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
OMG Jenn, these pics are adorable. Boy I love your standard and your boys are just gorgeous too.:in-love: Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
912 Posts
How wonderful, this pics will hold such great memories for you in years to come. They all look great, so happy to have their photos taken :smile:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. It will one sad day when I have to look back at these photo's to remember my boys so young and Eli with us. My Pitbull is getting up there in age and that will be a aweful day for our whole family when we loose her. Luckily I have lots of pics of her through the years.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Happy New Year -Jenn, those boys are adorable as well as Eli. I only wish I could get our puppy (Cabernet's) to stand still for one tiny second to take a decent shot. He's almost 6 months now. Losing all the baby teeth...Suzanne

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy New Year -Jenn, those boys are adorable as well as Eli. I only wish I could get our puppy (Cabernet's) to stand still for one tiny second to take a decent shot. He's almost 6 months now. Losing all the baby teeth...Suzanne
Wow...6 months old already. I remember you talking about getting your pup but did you post any pics. I would love to see your (cabernet's) pup. That the breeder you got her from in Cali right? Please post a pic!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution to use the camera to upload pics, I know how to take them, just not how to upload them here...:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Suzanne - have we seen pix of your puppy - what is his name?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Steeler (Pitt fan) is his name, black standard, 6 months old on Jan. 8th. No pictures yet, I will promise to try and figure out how to load the pics soon. :)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Steeler (Pitt fan) is his name, black standard, 6 months old on Jan. 8th. No pictures yet, I will promise to try and figure out how to load the pics soon. :)
Oh good! Can't wait to see Steeler. Love the name!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts