Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, FD and I went to Christmas In The Bark at our local dog park
There were sooo many dogs, and FD got heaps of photos too.
There was also a trick competition that heaps of dogs entered, FD included, but Saffy had to take out 1st prize with her cute waving to the crowd.

I also got a picture from Christmas In The Bark last year of Saffy, she looks so different, I kinda miss her bracelets and her over sized topknot lol

I'm sure FD will bring a whole lot more photos too, and once we get the ones that they took next tuesday, I'll post them too

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
well I cheated, cos seeing the santa photos were free, I took a quick couple myself. This was the best one:

Of course, we already *have* santa photos, so we went with Mrs Claus instead!!! hehe.

Paris being a loon:

and just some cute xmas doggies:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts

I didn't get any others of the poodles or the tricks or anything unfortunatly!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I love the photo with Mrs Claus! Is that Paris in the middle with the reindeer ears? She made me laugh out loud (if it is her), her enthusiasm comes through so strongly in all your photos!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I love the photo with Mrs Claus! Is that Paris in the middle with the reindeer ears? She made me laugh out loud (if it is her), her enthusiasm comes through so strongly in all your photos!
lol, yes the middle is Paris, the left is Saffy, and it's Hestia on the right. Paris was particularly full of herself and a little looney today from being stuck inside in crappy weather! Though she wore her antlers 90% of the time there today. heh.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Love these! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Jack and Duster :) !!!!! You always have just the coolest photos to share :first: !!!!!

Thanks so much for shearing : ))) !!! And have a VERY Merry Christmas !!!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Great photos!! Thanks for sharing. I love the pics of all the dogs in their Christmas finery. :) Love your dogs with Mrs. Santa... I love it! I see plenty of dog pics with Santa but not with Mrs. I like that!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!:santaclaus:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts