Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was one of the best Christmas's in years!!! All the dogs had so much fun! Here are some pics...

Gracie the Chihuahua really wanted Mister to share his buly stick lol, she was bowing for him.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my gosh, this is like a mirror image of our house!! My visiting sister's chihuahua is named Gracie too and looks almost identical to your chi! In color, size, AND mannerisms! She kept trying to steal Desmond's rawhide all day (even though she had her own... haha) Although she wasn't so polite to bow ;)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Adorable pics! Love the wrapping paper all around them...lol... sure looks like everyone had a GREAT time. Love how Gracie is bowing...lol... "PLEASE share!??" LOL

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Fun, Fun - thats such a good feeling when all goes so well. Call me crazy but I think Gracie the Chihuahua is the cutest one I have ever seen!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha thanks for the lovely comments, it was a great Christmas. Mister didnt give in but after they all went potty Gracie stole it before he could find it again lol. She is the alpha dog in the house believe it or not. She actually is the sweetest Chi i know and thats not just because im super biased lol.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and she always bows like that....i think she knows its cute so she does it for attention lol. Its not so much play bowing because she doesnt really play.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts