Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I can offically say that Chris Christensen products rock!

I bought the black on black system kit and what a huge difference it made in his coat. Three out of the four judges made comments on how nicely conditioned his coat was. His coat looked really awesome!

I could tell the difference as soon as I started blowing him out. The coat was easy to blow and much thicker and fuller when I finished and maintained itself all weekend.

The lady with the red bitch I showed against this weekend use's All Systems on her dog. No offence but Sting and the bitches coat werent even a comparison.

So if anyone was thinking about trying it, do it! I paid $9.99 for the system kit and will be ordering the black on black line now and the regular coat maintenance products. Love it! They also have white on white and red on red and gold on gold.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In know.... how could you live with out it. I just finished my order for his day to day conditioner, shampoo and ice on ice. The CC products are actually quite affordable considering the quality of the product. The shampoo's petsmart sells are more expensive then the CC shampoo's. Thats crazy! lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have used the pin brushes, and combs as well and love them to, but the all systems brush and bamboo comb have served me well at home. I used the Summerwinds protect a coat oil every 3rd wash as well and fell in love with that. It is very good and like some other products I have not experianced it clogging the pores and causing dry skin and flaking.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I am thinking about getting a brush from him or les poochs I tried to get a group buy for the brushes but only one person was interested :(

Be careful of one of the products ( I have to ask on yahoo groups which one)
There was an issue with a spray byb CC that supposed to get the hair spray out. The dogs top know was a melted mess !!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Boy am I glad to hear good news about those products. I have been on the fence since I heard about them because I didn't have any feedback about them. I feel comfortable buying them now.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Boy am I glad to hear good news about those products. I have been on the fence since I heard about them because I didn't have any feedback about them. I feel comfortable buying them now.
LOL really ? You need to go on groomer Talk they wont shut up about CC and les poochs products over there lol

I was thinking about trying Vellus , I wanted to get the laserlites Sivaro uses but they don't seem to have the oils here, for some reason.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have a CC comb and pin brush but tend not to use them.

I use other stuff that works better for me and my dogs (the min poo and maltese).

I think I will try the shampoo/conditioners soon though. I am not happy with the stuff I have been using for that.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I have used the CC products for years on my dogs (Whippets and IGs). I have only used the white on white shampoo on them as I have various colored dogs. I also use the Ice on Ice, Show Off, and their conditioner. All of their products are fantastic! I will continue to use them on my new poodle (hopefully VERY soon!) and am ordering a pin brush and comb from them. I emailed them and asked what they recommended for a pin brush and they were very helpful.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I was told by a shower that CC Ice on Ice is what she uses on her black dog because it brings a beautiful sheen to her coat even thought she isn't white. Is that true?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Yep - the Ice on Ice is for any colored dog - not just white. It is a really interesting product. Not sure how it would feel on a dog with hair since I don't have one of those yet! LOL But, when I bathe my guys, I do the White on White, rinse, then condition, towel dry then spray with the Ice on Ice (spreading it over/through their coat with my hands) and it makes them feel like silk! Very nice!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
They do have a red on red !!!! I state you need to mix it with black on black or gold on gold ?

I am about to email them and see what they say what I should use for Enzo.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Enzo is probably a red on red. My IGs are about the same color as Enzo - I still use the White on White for everyone. Their stuff is awesome - you'll love it! I couldn't easily find a contact for them, so just emailed the person at the bottom of their webpage and she got back to me very quickly (next day).

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I use their "After Bath" rinse. They recommend that you use it any time you bathe with any of the "color" shampoos. It seals the cuticle.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Roxy, they started making red on red again ?? You sure?? Sign me up for that I loved that stuff but they discontinued it several years ago... I hope they brought it back. Some people mix it with the black I believe... but I think it also works with the gold...? I used it straight up the first time and then with the black all the rest of the time.

Glad that you are having sucess with the CC stuff Jen. I love them! I couldn't live without thicker and thicker with the tibbies in show coat.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Spoospirit - Be careful with the conditioner. You don't want Billy's coat to be too soft or it won't stand to be trimed or sprayed. Kaz said that Guenna was too soft, she didn't have enough body to her coat. I always conditioned after I bathed with the white on white. I even used the after bath after the conditioner.

Has anyone tried the round CC slicker yet? It is awesome! I've always used the traditional style slicker but thought I'd give this one a try. I now have to remind myself that I have the other brush! LOL With the round you can brush in any direction. Saves loads on wrist movement & really gets into those hard to reach areas. Love it.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
KamelotMom - glad to hear you like their brushes - they suggested the 20mm oblong pin brush to me, so I am going to order that and a comb for now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is this for a poodle? If so, I'd suggest a 2" pin. I found one at the color coordinated canine that's quite good. This company is usually at PCA & they also have all the wraps & bands too. But for the slicker & bath products I highly recommend the CC products.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts