Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,241 Posts
Welcome to PF, but hhhmmm, there is no such thing as a chocolate poodle. A brown poodle is called just that, brown. When are you planning to add to your poodle family?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
23,241 Posts
Skylar even though I posted in both threads from the OP I hadn't connected them to each other. Well I do hope things go well and that there is a mentor. I was just talking with a couple of friends at my club this morning about breeders and whelping. One of them is looking for a new breeder to get a golden pup from. She mentioned having met a woman who is essentially a whelping midwife who gave her the skinny on some good upcoming litters. Who knew there was such a person with such a specialty? But what a great help to any breeder!

Reactions: Dechi and Skylar

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Who knew there was a whelping midwife? I know if I had bred my dog I would love someone with a lot of experience helping me. Several of my friends have or are having puppies and a lot of crazy things have happened, similar to Vita's experience with Bella. They all have mentors helping them so they were well prepared. Which is why I hope the OP has a good mentor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts