Poodle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,179 Posts
What a darling - her personality shines through your pictures, and I hope in time the happy memories will bring some comfort amid the heartbreak of saying goodbye to her.

·
Registered
Luca red tpoo and Matteo blue Spoo
1,171 Posts
What a beautiful and fun companion Chloe has been. I believe your grief is a testament of your love for her. When the time is right, another dog will be so fortunate to experience your love and care, and in turn, love and care for you. She'll be watching from across the rainbow Bridge. It will bring her joy.
Praying for you and grateful to Chloe for being such a wonderful companion and support to you.

·
Registered
Archie and Kacey
106 Posts
I love that she visited you last night. When you are loving her instead of missing her, she can visit you more easily. Many of my dogs visit me from time to time, sometimes in my dreams and sometimes as a feeling and a flash of energy rushing past. May you have many wonderful memories and many wonderful visits. 💖

• Love
Reactions: fjm and Minie

·
Premium Member
7,211 Posts
She looks an absolute love with an air of command 💞. I'm so sad for you both that she couldn't stay. I've asked my girls to look out for Chloe and be her friends.

Reactions: Minie

·
Registered
1 Posts
My girl went to sleep at 4:17pm, May 25, 2022 at the University of Florida ER. She was my service animal. The things she could do for me. 61 days in I was able to cope. I do have a TBI from my military time so understandable. Last night she was in my dream, and we were happy. I thought I lost her at 61 days, but I think she is still here.

I need to find another dog. AKC totally, poodle club of America, I think. That is for another thread.

When I figure how to post photos there will be a ton. She was love. Pray for her in Heaven.
I am so sorry for this terrible loss. What a wonderful girl she was. Heartfelt condolences, so sorry. Hugs if that helps.
i just joined the poodle forum and saw your post. Chloe looks like a wonderful dog and spirit— long live Chloe in your heart I love all the photos of her especially the one with the sunglasse.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts