Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl went to sleep at 4:17pm, May 25, 2022 at the University of Florida ER. She was my service animal. The things she could do for me. 61 days in I was able to cope. I do have a TBI from my military time so understandable. Last night she was in my dream, and we were happy. I thought I lost her at 61 days, but I think she is still here.

I need to find another dog. AKC totally, poodle club of America, I think. That is for another thread.

When I figure how to post photos there will be a ton. She was love. Pray for her in Heaven.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. I’m glad her visit brought you peace and glad you joined.

Reactions: Heartland2022

·
Registered
148 Posts
So sorry to hear about your dog's passing. Like you I have a spot where our previous dog Gwen lays at rest in our home. My heart still weeps when I pass by the area. Regardless how long my Gwen has been gone. I just remind myself it's only a temporary a short arrangement I'll see. I know I will see her again one day after this world has long forgot about me. Some say a dog doesn't have a soul but I disagree. I've read the breath of life they indeed carry same as you or me. I just remind myself I gotta keep doing my part. Make a difference in the world try to be a better version of a man. Especially if I want to get to where shes gone and went. Best I can tell the animal kingdom is innocent of trespasses and sin. All except for that old serpent the devil it cost his legs and knees. I rest soundly knowing when I stand at judgment beside him beyond the gates Gwen waits for me. ❤

1 - 20 of 44 Posts