Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
OMG, I seen this on youtube before you even joined here! :eek: :D
I was like...that's one smart puppy! :D

How many tricks can he do now?

Maddie can spin, sit, speak, jump through hoop, and beg. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He sits,lays, stands, turns, jumps(he jumps over our extended arm back and forth), walks, and rolls over. We eliminated the bark trick.. hehe.. it wasnt as cute after awhile. LOL.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He sits,lays, stands, turns, jumps(he jumps over our extended arm back and forth), walks, and rolls over. We eliminated the bark trick.. hehe.. it wasnt as cute after awhile. LOL.
Smart boy!

Speaking of the video, did you see the comment I left you over a month
ago on it, told you I seen it before, lol!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh.. hehe. I didnt even realize that was you. Thats funny. Im going to try to make a new one tonight so you can see his new ones. He is 8 months old now. How old is your Maddie now?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Oh.. hehe. I didnt even realize that was you. Thats funny. Im going to try to make a new one tonight so you can see his new ones. He is 8 months old now. How old is your Maddie now?
LOL, weird huh? That would be awesome, would love to see his new tricks!
Maddie is 3 months old, I started teaching her tricks when she was only 7 wks.
old. :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
He must be a quick learner to do that at 7 weeks! Amazing. Makes me want to try some fun tricks with Max. Chief must like to work for treats? Max has "will work for food" written all over his face. I really should try some new things. He does: sit, down, side, stay, come, leave it, and crate.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Love the new video! My favorite part is when he was told to "jump."
How do you go about teaching that trick, I love it! :D

Chiefy is so smart! :love:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Wow, thought he was very smart as a baby, very cute btw
But as an almost adult, wow done well. Love the way her jumps from side to side over your arms. That looks great.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks so much! We are so proud of him. My favorite part is the very end when you see his proud daddy smile at the job well done :) I would like to try to agility train him. Im not sure how you would go about it, but I am very interested.

We trained him how to jump by getting him to do it once and rewarding big time. He is so smart. One reward and he want to do it more and more. :):)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts