Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Awesome, FD and I are trying to get something sorta like this too!
We haven't really done much recently though! Which reminds me..

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH! and I think the other poodle's made fun of Fallie's 'gay' tail. For two days now she's kept her tail down, only when she's really stimulated will she hold it straight up (like when she sees a squirrel running in front of her).
or is it possible she sprained her tail?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
How fun, it looks like it was a great turn out, especially for the first meet up. Wish I lived closer so I could come!

I am- however - close to Dallas... ahem ahem people! :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, I was impressed at the turn out! I've been looking for a poodle group since I moved to Chicago (almost 2 years ago now) and couldn't find anything like this- so by starting my own group it seems the need was real! we're up to 44 members and the group has only been active for a little over a month! so exciting! I'm going to have to do more 'outdoor' activities as the weather warms up so more than just 15-20 people can come. There are some really nice parks in the area, wouldn't it be crazy to have like 100 poodles all at once at the dog beach?!?! That would be awesome!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who's the little guy in the black shirt? He reminds me of Teddy.

Looks like a fun time!
his name is Fruili (Froo-lee) a very sweet little cocker poodle mix- his owner put a super cute St. Patty's day clover on the shirt, it looked awesome! I wish I had gotten a picture of it.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He's so cute, and I think that explains why people always ask me if Teddy is a cockapoo. I should get Ted a shamrock shirt to wear tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts