Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
LOL...I have one of those too. He is my favorite kitty and lets the dogs do anything they want to him if mommy isn't looking. But, I worry that he is going to get hurt one of these days! Looks like kitty did finally have enough and let him know about it though.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Considering the fact that Mickey weighs twice as much as Teddy, I really don't worry about the cat getting hurt. I'm more likely to hear a yelp from the dog when the cat has had enough. LOL

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha - I also think that "puppsy" is in more danger in your particular case LMAO I just want to give that cat some kind of special recognition for "taking it" so patiently LOL !!!!

Although , even if he was a spoo, I would worry about spoo actually LOL - my hubby witnessed his friend's cat jump on the head of a HUGE shepherd (one of those like Anatolian )and dog running for his life down the street !!! It was a female with kittens and she was not taking any "chances" LMAO

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad I taught Teddy about bite inhibition. He really isn't biting Mickey hard. I've stuck my finger between his teeth and the cat plenty of times, just to be sure the cat was safe.

They crack me up.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow, that's insane! I can't imagine any of our cats just laying there while a dog chews on them like that.. lol
Totally adorable though. Teddy's such a goof. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's like Captain on our other dog :lol: Then she lays him on the floor and shows him who's boss. Cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts