Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leonard almost choked to death on a chew last year, so I knew they made grips for bully sticks to prevent choking so I came up with this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,382 Posts
Leonard almost choked to death on a chew last year, so I knew they made grips for bully sticks to prevent choking so I came up with this
That’s pretty smart ! I’ve stopped giving these types of chews many years ago after Tamara was admitted to the ER snd almost died. (Maybe not the exact same type, but similar). The grips solve this problem well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, the vice grips are small only 4" long but they work really well, I bought a 4 pack of vice grips for $12 solved my fear of giving treats again, I only give treats when I am home but what happened to Lenny scared me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,663 Posts
Great solution!

I had Noel upside down and bouncing her legs lightly off the floor after she started choking one night on a never-to-be-given-again rawhide chew. I didn't know doggie CPR so I improvised. The bit came out, thank heaven, but she looked at me very suspiciously for some time :(.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top