Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is, my almost 2yr old female Silver Phantom Toy Poodle mix! I just love this little dog. Her coat is so different, I have yet to groom a dog with a coat like hers. Its straight yet fluffy.

Before the bath, after brushing. Can you tell she tolerates being groomed?

After the bath and blow dry.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/beicerbo/Afterblowdry2.jpg

The finished Cher Bear, or as I like to call her my little Buffalo!

Here she is lookin' happy with her duck toy.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks y'all! :D

Well the man I got her from said she was Toy Poodle and Shih Tzu, I can believe the Toy Poodle part but no way on the Tzu, I'm thinking more like the one parent was a Yorkie mix.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Thanks y'all! :D

Well the man I got her from said she was Toy Poodle and Shih Tzu, I can believe the Toy Poodle part but no way on the Tzu, I'm thinking more like the one parent was a Yorkie mix.

I agree, I don't see no Shih in her what so ever! Either way though
she is just as cute as she can be, PP!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Whatever she is mixed with, was a good mix, she is just adorable. Love her color and her coat. Very unique looking.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Funny, when you were talking about how her hair is I was thinking maybe she's mixed with a shih tzu. But then the pictures.... I dunno, she hardly even looks like a mix. I could buy the poodle X yorkie therory I guess. She's soooo perdy either way though. I jsut love her color. What a sweetie.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank y'all!

I am not totally sure what she is mixed with, if it is Shih Tzu I got really lucky. I would love to find the people who took the other two puppies and see how they turned out. I have seen other Shih Tzu/Poodle mixes and none of them looked like a Poodle, they were all...nasty :lol:

I love my Cher Bear, her name is Cher because I love The Cher. He music, her movies, her fashion everything! So it was only fitting to have a diva Poodle named Cher :D

A lot of people say "really?" when I say she is a mix, she is just a gorgeous pet. Like I said I got lucky!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Aw, Cher is cute.

I think maybe Lhaso mix would sound more like it. She definately took after the Toy Poodle and has a pretty coat.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Love the phantom colouring :love: She is too gorgeous, looks like she has a fluffy puppy coat at all ages. Professionals would probably be beside themselves as it looks difficult to scissors but so soft and fluffy, good for cuddling :smile:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Thank y'all!

I am not totally sure what she is mixed with, if it is Shih Tzu I got really lucky. I would love to find the people who took the other two puppies and see how they turned out. I have seen other Shih Tzu/Poodle mixes and none of them looked like a Poodle, they were all...nasty :lol:

I love my Cher Bear, her name is Cher because I love The Cher. He music, her movies, her fashion everything! So it was only fitting to have a diva Poodle named Cher :D

A lot of people say "really?" when I say she is a mix, she is just a gorgeous pet. Like I said I got lucky!
She is gorgeous! looks like a poo to me!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
She is gorgeous! looks like a poo to me!
I agree, I thought she was a full blooded poo when I saw the first
picture of her looking straight into the camera with her toy! She is
just adorable, and she looks so soft and fluffy all brushed out!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Thanks y'all!

He coat is so wash and ware I don't think she has ever had a mat *knock on wood*

I love my little girl :love:
Lucky. I love coats like that.. Right now Jazz is pretty much wash and wear but she doesn't look like she's nearly as soft as Cher. Jazz has more of a course springy texture to her coat rather than a silky one.
I love the face she has in that photo of when you first got her. That is sooo cute!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts