Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have a live chat feature? I think it would be fun to chat live with other board members.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Yeah you guys in NZ have the right hours for me. I'm a night owl and I'd love to chat sometime.:)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I'd love to chat. Sometimes it's funny to see somebody is online by how quickly they can reply to your posts and you talk back and forth with them but can't really talk to them lol. Unless they are on AIM or something similar like that.

·
Administrator
721 Posts
I don't use facebook so I couldn't tell you. However, it's not a little chat box.. it would be a page on its own in a new tab or browser.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yeah, facebook chat is more like MSN or something, that you can only do lil private chats to chosen people. Generally a forum chat room is more of a big 'room' we can all hang out in, and chat together. it'll be a link you click on to enter, usually you have to pt in a 'username' or something and click 'enter', which then opens a java window or something where ya can chat with everyone else in there!

Can't wait!

:)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Gabbly is a chat box that floats above the window and is a 'open' chat as in more then 2 people can be in it...

http://home.gabbly.com/
I'm going to pipe in and say I love this idea.

Of course, ground rules will have to be set so that there aren't brawls in there, but I think people would really enjoy the ability to chat real-time with the people of the forum, while ON the forum. Us multitaskers could even post AND chat :) lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts