Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember Chase as a baby. He has grown into a lovely boy so far. He has only done 5 shows and won 3 x DCC & RUBOB, and a BOB :D

Sorry I havnt been on much lately, got so much going on of late.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
WOW, Sivaro, what a stunner! Major congrats on his great winning, he looks like he deserves it very much!! Amazing the hair he has for 6 1/2 months old! :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh Sivaro, You sure breed em' and pick em' right, Chase is absolutely gorgeous. Major congrats on his wins. Nice to hear from you again, have missed your posts and great pics of your fur babies.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thankyou everyone on your lovely replies.

Kpoos, he is a toy poodle. He is really tiny but it doesnt show that in the pic.

Thanks FUZBUTZ, yes I was pm'd, as someone else was wondering what happened to me.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
He is a very stunning looking toy, I love the way he is leaning back and staring in the 1st pic

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, that first pic he was looking up at me self stacking as my friend took the pic. My other friend removed the lead from the pic.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh wow he is beautiful! And only 6.5 months?? He's absolutely gorgeous. :) I love his hair, it's so thick and pretty.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
He'll probably finish before he's 12 months as nice looking as he is. I'd love to see movement sometime if you ever video him.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Sivaro Chase looks excellent !

his coat is so lush and thick congrats on your wins :D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Oh Sivaro, he's matured very nicely. I have to admit, when I see your toys I start thinking I could have one of those. Either a toy or miniature. I bet the amount of grooming involved is significantly less then a standard.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts