Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, yes Ive been slack coming in again. Just updating Chase now at 9 mths old. He has done really well at this young age, winning many BOBs, CCs and is a Multi In Group Winner. Took these out the front of my house so hes not sprayed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
OMG Sivaro he looks SOOOOO GREAT ! look at his coat great job with him !

These he is a toy correct ?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Roxy

Yes he is a toy, I love him to death. He is just so proud on the move all the time. Yes, toys get heaps of hair at a young age.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Thanks Roxy

Yes he is a toy, I love him to death. He is just so proud on the move all the time. Yes, toys get heaps of hair at a young age.
I will say this I think you breed GREAT HEADS in your toys , I have been looking at toys lately and I can not find any heads that look close enough to a standards head/face. You dogs have excellent heads/faces.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankyou, you made me blush lol. Yes I am proud of what I have here, even some that I have sold. I think I have mentioned I dont sell on main reg often but did sell one male to another state in Oz and he is doing so well.

He has beaten older comp in the baby class, got 2 x Baby In Group, 1 Baby in Show, 2 x Minor IN Group, and has his first lot of points now he is a minor.

Thanks Roxy

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Lovely as always Siv. but then I have yet to see one of yours that isnt. Where is that little Diva princess girl that you have?? I think she's your avatar but I could be mistaken. I remember LOVING her and you said she was kind of spunky lol.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankyou for your replies

WP, the girl in my avatar (Mia) is clipped off. I had so much trouble getting to shows as my van kept breaking down, cost me a fortune to repair only to break down again for the next shows. Lost over $1,000.00 in entries *sigh*

So she was a bit feral being older so I didnt bother. Got myself a new car later so thought I would just start with the younger ones.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Oh Sivaro, Chase is absoutely gorgeous!!!!
I know I've said it before, but boy that coat is amazing and he has such a beautiful head, so like the spoos'. You breed gorgeous toys.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Thankyou for your replies

WP, the girl in my avatar (Mia) is clipped off. I had so much trouble getting to shows as my van kept breaking down, cost me a fortune to repair only to break down again for the next shows. Lost over $1,000.00 in entries *sigh*

So she was a bit feral being older so I didnt bother. Got myself a new car later so thought I would just start with the younger ones.
Awwwww, what I wouldn't give to come down and steal her!! I love the expression on her face! Reminds me of a poodle version of Wonder haha. Glad to hear you've got a new car though, I can understand loosing money on entries that is never good.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone on the lovely replies.

WP, sometimes I would let you come down and steal her. Sheep in wolves clothing she is :hmmmm:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Sivaro, shame on you! You made me slobber all over my computer key board, now I have to clean it up. :rofl:

Simply gorgeous!!! Love the body type, love the face, love the coat. Ok, I love the whole package. :) Best of luck with the showing of all your young ones.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts