Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, have to check posts tomorrow. Just dashing in & out quick tonight as its already 1.30am here.

Just a few pics of Chase (Sivaro Krank It Up). He still needs a trim tomorrow so wont show full body shots :( Hope to do him tomorrow then check threads I have missed today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Such a sweetie. So soft and cuddlie. Just want to pick him up and hug him. Nicest top knot I've ever seen on a toy this age. Such a proud mama, or should I say grandma you must be.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou ladies, he is such a doll to look at and to own. He has the best temperament. Just loves to kiss all the time, constantly wagging his tail.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Ladies

jm, I only have blacks here, I love my blacks, but did get the whites and have bred browns as they are in the lines. I will be planning on breeding black & whites one day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry guys, have to check posts tomorrow. Just dashing in & out quick tonight as its already 1.30am here.

Just a few pics of Chase (Sivaro Krank It Up). He still needs a trim tomorrow so wont show full body shots :( Hope to do him tomorrow then check threads I have missed today.
totally Gorgeous boy, chase looks a winner to me.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks ladies. Im just so busting to put him in the ring. He just shows off 24/7 so I cant wait to see how he goes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts