Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dear Charly was born today 3 years ago!!

So to celebrate we gave him a bath and a new hair cut.

I did him myself, this is the first time I cut a poodle except for Dima's topknot.
so he is not perfect but we have to start somewhere right ?

I am not done, I have to shave him, I will do that tonight and take more pics in better quality

Here are a few pics of the birthday boy

8 week old.

shortly after he came to Iceland

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Happy birthday Dear Charly!! If not for you and your human Mommy, I would not be waiting for your son ot arrive tomorrow!! I wish you many, many more healthy, happy birthdays!

Great job Disa!! Look at that tail. Phenomenal!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

And no surprise what a stunning pup he was!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Happy birthday Dear Charly!! If not for you and your human Mommy, I would not be waiting for your son ot arrive tomorrow!! I wish you many, many more healthy, happy birthdays!

Great job Disa!! Look at that tail. Phenomenal!
OMG - I cannot wait to you get this pretty boy!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pics taken a moment ago

We have now been growing his coat out for 8 and half months.
His pom poms are a little high up I will fix that soon.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Oh my goodness...he looks fabulous! His expression is to die for. And that tail is unbelievable! When I see the European show Poos, it is easy to forget they are not docked. They just look like an amazing huge pom pom. I hope his son will turn out as lovely as him!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a beautiful boy!! A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Charly!!:cake:

Arreau....you must be just dying inside waiting for the time to pass. I am sure it is going to be well worth the wait!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
My stomach is completely inside out!! Disa just posted a bunch of photos of Quincy and his Daddy on another thread. What a sweetie. Poor little guy has no clue what awaits him tomorrow!! 2 hours to the Iceland airport, 2 1/2 hours at the airport there before departure, 5 hour flight, an hour and a half to two hours before they will clear him at customs, then a two hour ride back here. He will be wound for sound by the time we get here, then intros to the other dogs and a big play time to wear him out for bedtime. Thursday I will try to get loads of photos and post them with the other dogs here and a full report on how the intros and firasat night went. We are very excited!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts