Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day here, took some pictures at a beautiful place called Freedom Park and then went to the dog park at this awesome nature reserve called Reedy Creek, I can't wait to explore these places a bit more once I live here.

I'll probably have more to follow. So far both dogs have been great in the hotel room. Unfortunately Vega is staying with a friend of mine. He doesn't travel long distances too well and he's also sometimes very loud in a crate in strange places...fine at home but always barked when visiting my parents and just couldn't have that in a hotel. So I brought Dodger and Loki with me and they have been fantastic!

Enjoy the pics!

Im visiting some house prospects tomorrow! Very exciting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Looks like Dodger is going to have lots of stories to tell Vega when you get home!

Dodger and Loki both looked like they had a great time!

·
Registered
875 Posts
NC is a great place for dogs !!! LOL
I havent actually been to Charlotte proper, but I have been outside of it ( I live about 3 hours away)
It looks like the dogs had fun!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh nice, well you should definitely visit sometime. I'm sure our dogs would love meeting eachother.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What an absolutely lovely dog!!! Such pretty markings. The running photos make me think of a classy horse running. Good luck with your house search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts