Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted any recent pics in a while. They are kind of blurry...guess my phone isn't the best device to take pictures with! They actually seem to be becoming friends. I can't believe that Charlie is now 8 months old!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very cute. :):) - - Both of them!

I looked at your older pics is the one apricot if so it really lightened up. I have an apricot standard and was wondering if he may do the same.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Olie! Yes, he is apricot and he does seem to have gotten lighter. It's weird though, after he's freshly groomed, his back is pretty dark...then his hair grows back in lighter on top. I don't know much about coloring, but I have heard that they can fade. Makes me sad, because we actually really wanted to get a red standard...but just couldn't pass on the cute little apricot mini pup. ☺

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Thanks Olie! Yes, he is apricot and he does seem to have gotten lighter. It's weird though, after he's freshly groomed, his back is pretty dark...then his hair grows back in lighter on top. I don't know much about coloring, but I have heard that they can fade. Makes me sad, because we actually really wanted to get a red standard...but just couldn't pass on the cute little apricot mini pup. ☺
Same thing here. ITs like love at first site, and you have to go with the one that draws you in. He is adorable! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts