Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted pics in a while. I am including two pics of them both freshly groomed. One is of Charlie at their beginner's training class graduation and the last one is of them tonight. As you can tell, they have both claimed this futon!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I just adore them together. I really like the coloring on Charlie's ears. Shadow looks so happy with his little friend by his side.

·
Registered
62 Posts
AWE! Charlie is absolutely adorable! He's definitely got a charm all his own. My teddy does that too when he's chewing....flip over and hold it like an otter! haha:cow:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol sorry I haven't responded to anyone! Thanks for the nice comments. Charlie is always on his back Teddy'smomma! ☺ As soon as he sees anyone walking anywhere near him, on his back he goes for a free belly rub! I like Charlie's ear coloring too BFF. Shadow does seem happier with him, if we could just get him to leave Shadow's poor ears alone...he has gotten a lot better since we had him neutered though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I haven't posted pics in a while. I am including two pics of them both freshly groomed. One is of Charlie at their beginner's training class graduation and the last one is of them tonight. As you can tell, they have both claimed this futon!
Hi, How long did it take for them to be friends....I am going through that right now.....I have a 17 week old Standard and a 5 year old Toy and a 14 year old Toy.....of course the puppy wants to play, but she is so much bigger than the other two that I am afraid she is going to hurt one of the small poodles when she pounces on them....the smallest one who is 5 years old growls and snaps at the puppy and I am worried that she will bite the puppy in the face because thats where she goes to attack her. Any suggestions?
:eek:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Shadow does seem happier with him, if we could just get him to leave Shadow's poor ears alone...he has gotten a lot better since we had him neutered though.
I'm so glad to hear that! I'm going through the same thing with my puppy and my cat. The poor cat's neck and head were completely wet with dog slobber when I petted him just now. My little one is scheduled to go under the knife on the 17th of this month.

Both of your dogs are so cute.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Good news. They are adorable. :) I am thinking of getting a futton just for all the dogs.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL
@Poodlemom, I replied to your private message, but neutering helped a ton.
@Marian, we still deal with things, but Charlie definitely gives Shadow more space now. We had him neutered about two months ago and he's just mellowed out over the past couple of weeks...guess it takes a while for the testosterone to lessen!
@Olie, thanks! They love the futon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts