Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
They are both so pretty !!!!!!! But Chantel has such unusual color and such a super sweet expression !!! Ivy is super elegant : ))) !!!!

I really would never be able to choose the favorite LMAO

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Chantal seems to have quite a bit more self confidence than Ivy, and has that tail right up for all the world to see. Looking forward to hearing how they do. You KNOW who I am rooting for!!!! They are both lovely.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Chantel has her tail perfect and has very nice movement! Very nice! Ivy is beautiful and has good movement as well, hopefully she will get that tail up in the ring! Good luck I cannot wait to see how they do!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Chantel just has something....she is so beautiful and confident! Ivy is stunning as
well, but there is just something about Chantel! Hubby and I are rooting for you guys!!
Can't wait to hear how it goes. (I actually think Chantel could just walk herself around the ring and do well)! lol I wish I could put my finger on what it is about her...oh well, just enough to say that she is something special alright.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you ladies. Yes, Chantel has been bold and confident since the day she came home as a little baby!! We are certainly hoping she will finish her championship despite her coloring.

Ivy does need her confidence built up. It has been so cold and unfriendly outside that I haven't been able to work with her like I would have liked to. We froze our butts off yesterday just to get that little bit of video of each of them. I couldn't feel my fingers by the time I got back into the car. We were going to run Taffy and Billy to but it was out of the question. It occurred to me yesterday that I could put her on my treadmill and work with her that way so I am going to start that today.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Alicia. It think it is a combination of Chantel being the 'perfect package' and her total confidence in everything she does in life. Chantel is our lost little baby at 9 weeks of age that found her own way out of the mountain after four days on her own!!! She is an amazing dog. She just love life!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Beautiful! Chantel has such nice fluid movement too. It is tough to do things outside here in the frigid NE. I've found hand warmers to be a godsend this winter!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I for one like Ivy better LOL.

She will come together for you in time, shes my favorite. in fact, can she just come live with me? :)

It looked really cold out there :smow: brrrrr! I need to get Brian and KAden and Willow out to practice, but I hate the cold BLAH
:fish:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I love them both!!
Ivy is just so pretty and seems so sweet. Once that confidence is up, she is going to be killer in the ring.
Chantel has that confidence about her, that is going to take her far. She is so beautiful and perfect :D

I just love both girls :D

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chantel is going to be a flashy dog she has lots of confidence like what everyone else said. When you trot chantel slow down a bit.
Yeah, we weren't prepared for Ivy to be so slow but it was so cold and the wind was blowing freezing air and I know that it really put her off (and us too!!). I am going to work her on the treadmill but I know I need to keep gait with her in the ring no matter how she goes. I'm hoping she will be more comfortable inside and concentrate on the job at hand. We trotted her around in PetCo a few times after the outside videos and she was better.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I love how Chantel is always looking at you like "is this how I'm supposed to do this?" They are both nice, good job on the training. They paid no attention to the cars passing by.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Thanks all for your good vibes, nice words and best wishes!!!! Spoo and I are so excited to take my two girls into the ring. We got new clothes, we got CC grooming shampoos/products coming, ummmm..... no one heard this from me.... we have DeNose coming because Chantel has a little bit of brown on the top of her nose, jet black everywhere else, but on the top has some browning. We will be giving them another grooming for final touch ups mid week (don't want any fresh scissor looks). Oh, and, as I said in another thread, bought a cheap ($150) video recorder so my grandson (11 yrs) can take some video of Spoo and I in the ring with our dogs as we will both be in together. Sooo, all in all, we are all pretty set to go and have a great day!!!! No matter win, loose or draw, we will enjoy and take lots of pics/videos to share of all the spoos entered!!!!

great videos guys, i want chantel please send her to england....... ill look after her i promice
Yeah, sure. Just pm me your address and I'll send her right down. NOT!!! :scared: LOL
But, thanks for the compliment. Hopefully she will finish her championship and I will find a perfect stud match for her and will have pups in a couple years. :) :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts